No Do while/repeat until looping construct in python?

Michael Hudson mwh at
Thu Mar 13 14:18:19 CET 2003

Alex Martelli <aleax at> writes:

> is not good enough -- it gives thousands of hits
> on mailing list archives on the site.  If the site
> was structured to support Google's site: modifier, e.g. by making
> a page that goes to what is now
> , searching the site would
> be far more convenient (and it would be very easy to add links
> for such "customized searches").

AIUI[1], the DNS record for is still controlled by CNRI
which makes this kind of thing more tedious than you might think. would probably be easier -- as for that matter could <wink>.

[1] which might well be wrong, so no flames please.

  In case you're not a computer person, I should probably point out
  that "Real Soon Now" is a technical term meaning "sometime before
  the heat-death of the universe, maybe".
                                     -- Scott Fahlman <sef at>