Trying to use boa-constructor

Kevin Altis altis at
Sun Mar 2 01:13:24 CET 2003

This is fixed for Boa in cvs. The problem is that Boa 0.2 is doing from
wxPython.wx import * and a number of Boa modules were getting the string
module references from that import. wxPython had the usage of the
string module replaced with string methods, so import string was removed
from the wxPython.wx module.

So, you can either go back to wxPython and use Boa 0.2 or you can
checkout Boa from cvs if you want to continue using wxPython or
later. I don't know when Riaan plans to make a Boa 0.2.1 release.

news:Cfa8a.7538$M85.813209 at