class relationship question

John Underwood johnwadeunderwood at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 4 16:09:28 EST 2003

I have two different .py files that are as basic as "hello world"
applications
and a additonal file that is just a class... as simple as holding
the value to display to the world

I want them to share a class relationship, so they can pass
information
to each other, I'm not sure how to tackle this yet and would
appreciate
any help... for example..

somefile1.py asks a user for information and updates the class, then
somefile2.py has access to that user information and could display it
to a screen. I'm of course not using this in a hello world
application, but thought it would be a simple way to explain what i'm
trying to do.

Thanks for any help..

John