[ANNOUNCE] Munich Python Users Meeting

Gerhard Häring gh at ghaering.de
Tue Mar 25 12:01:52 EST 2003

This was discussed on python-de, but I figured not all interested folks
might be subscribed to the German mailing list.

We finally managed to find a date where almost all interested parties
can attend to: March 27th (i. e. next Thursday).

We'll meet at AUGUSTINER AM DANTE, which was recommended by Gerson Kurz
(who unfortunately cannot attend this time), starting at 19:30.

I've reserved a table for approx. 5 persons for the name 'Häring', in
case you have trouble identifying a bunch of geeks among the other
guests there ;-) More people shouldn't be a problem.

(Outdated) home page of the beer hall:
http://www.jamboree.de/augustiner_am_dante/

Location: Munich, Dantestr. 16

If you want to get there by public transportatation, according to
stadtplandienst.de (http://tinyurl.com/84ja) the best way to get there
is using the metro line U1 in direction of Westfriedhof (also terminal).

So if you're from Munich or the surrounding area or you conincidentally
are in the area you're welcome to join us.

-- Gerhard