xml and python

Peter Hansen peter at engcorp.com
Thu Mar 27 09:39:08 EST 2003

Basalingamma wrote:

> hai,
>
> --  How can I generate xml by extracting Zope's ZCLASS instances properties
> using python.

Uh, actually we already saw your other two (at least) posts on this
same topic.  Perhaps, if you're feeling like no one is paying attention,
you could expand on the question "a little" (translation: a lot).

Another suggestion would be to ask this on the Zope mailing list (see
the link from www.zope.org) rather than here.  It will be much more
likely that someone answers it there...  but you really should add
some more detail, and it's not necessary to post multiple times.

-Peter