a question about map object

Peter Hansen peter at engcorp.com
Mon Mar 17 08:55:39 EST 2003

Frank Zheng wrote:

>     In fact , whether the dict has orders or not has nothing to do with my
> work. I just feel curious about this.

Ah, good.  Saves us coming up with all manner of bizarre solutions.
(And if you point out that you're just curious when you ask that kind of
question, it will keep the answers simpler. ;-)

>     I think my english is poor, and i don't know if u can understand me. I
> am from China and i love python.

As Steve has pointed out, your English is excellent!  There are an
unfortunate number of *native* English speakers with a much worse
grasp of the language...

Welcome to c.l.p and Python!  :-)

-Peter