My CTO is learning Python....

Bjorn Pettersen BPettersen at NAREX.com
Sat Mar 1 14:00:00 EST 2003

> From: laotseu [mailto:bdesth at removethis.free.fr]
[...]
> I think this is the whole point : this guy has static typing
> habits and so he does thinks that way... Not being a C++
> expert (thanks God, if He exists !-),
[...]

Just in case you were wondering, I was in no way trying to say that
anyone shouldn't program in C++. C++ excels in some areas where Python
does not, so I think they're perfect complements to each other (and with
Boost.Python they interoperate almost seamlessly). Of course, I've been
programming in C++ for 14 years, so I'm probably not completely unbiased
<grin>.

-- bjorn