Books Database

Eliran Gonen eg at rootshell.be
Thu Mar 6 08:23:36 EST 2003

Alex Martelli <aleaxit at yahoo.com>:
> [you have some clock-setting or timezone problem, Eliran, as i'm
> reading this one hour earlier than you're alleged to have written
> it -- anyway...]:

Yes, it seems there's a conflict between my unix/win clock.
(don't ask me why)

> If you're sure you can't have vertical bars within the fields,
> it could be good.

BTW what do you think is the best way to modify any of those fields
(in the format of name|author|year) in the future ? put the data in
a temporary variables modify them, delete the existing line and write
the line again ?

This is because I want to add a "Loaner" criteria.

Thanks