OT: Re: Prime number algo... what's wrong?

Cliff Wells clifford.wells at attbi.com
Sun Mar 30 00:23:04 EST 2003

On Thu, 2003-03-27 at 11:35, Max Khesin wrote:
> > > Since you're from Canada, you should be able to get through (as should
> > > people from France, Germany, Belgium); the guy is blocking off access
> > > from the US and all countries supporting the attack on Iraq, which
> > > includes Italy, so I can't check myself.
>
> I wonder how he would like all the US sites providing useful information to
> block access to him. It should only be fair according to his logic.

As a result of this "embargo", I'm planning on blocking all access to
*my* website from Finland, which is apparently where fatphil hails
from.  It's mostly just pictures of my ferrets, but that seems as
relevant to the war as prime numbers, so I'm sure somehow it'll help
people rethink their current position on the issue.

Come to think of it, I think Sweden and Norway will be blocked too,
'cause us stupid Americans can't tell the difference anyway.

Further, I think I'll block Italy, as I've never liked those pointy
little shoes.  Sorry, Alex.

Regards,
Cliff