do it yourself listbox control

Miranda Evans mirandacascade at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 14 18:13:29 EST 2003

Thomas Heller <theller at python.net> wrote in message news:<y93h91vu.fsf at python.net>...

> Isn't MFC a UI tool by your definition?

Yes it is.  I should have stated in the constraints section that I do
not have access to some UI tools like Tkinter, wxPython and
PythonCard, but I have access to the pywin.mfc UI tool...sorry about
the lack of precision.

> IMO the activestate distribution contains a help search/browse facility
> which demonstrates this.

I've located several sites, all of which more or less present the same
information as is presented in the following link:

http://aspn.activestate.com/ASPN/Python/Reference/Products/ActivePython/PythonWin/PyCListBox.html

My questions are:
1) when you use the term 'which demonstrates this' are you referring
to the PyCListBox control?
2) does the help search/browse facility have links to areas that
display sample code?  if not, are you aware of where some sample code
might reside?