pylibpcap for Win32?

Grant Edwards grante at visi.com
Fri Mar 21 14:56:11 EST 2003

I've been looking for a pylibpcap module for Win32.  I think
I'm out of luck, so I'd like to write a pure-python module that
can can read frames from a file written by libpcap.  Has
anybody stumbled across any Python code to read files created
by "tcpdump -w"?

If not, does anybody know where I can find a spec for the file
format [I've searched the tcpdump.org website and found
nothing, and am going to ask on the tcpdump mailing list next].

--
Grant Edwards                   grante             Yow!  Yow! I threw up on
                                  at               my window!