struct module...

Franck Bui-Huu Franck.BUI-HUU at gemplus.com
Fri Mar 21 11:40:22 EST 2003

sorry for u1 type. here u1 means unsigned char.

I'm just looking for a way to read it with struct module.
I need a generic solution because there are a lot of different structures
in my binary file and I wouldn't process each structure with
a different piece of code. I would prefer use a different format and pass it
to struct module.

My idea was to extend struct module in order to read sequence whose length
is included in the binary file.
For instance add a format caractere like ?X which means the value of the
unpacked
data at index X