List of given type

Zaur Shibzoukhov szport at fromru.com
Sun Mar 30 15:12:32 EST 2003

"Terry Reedy" wrote:

TR> You *might* find either the array module or (3rd party) numerical
TR> Python lib of interest also (if you have not checked them out
TR> already).

I know about array module and numerical extensions. But I want another thing.
I need standard list of objects with a given type:
list of int, list of float, list of list, list of dict, list of string, ... - list of any type.

My lists aren't large and in this case array module and numerical dosn't speedup computation very much.

Zaur