OT: Re: Prime number algo... what's wrong?

Max Khesin max at cNOvSisiPonAtecMh.com
Thu Mar 27 16:34:45 EST 2003

> The
> rest are merely giving tacit and passive "moral support" to varying
> degrees, and all out of political considerations that have nothing to do
> with Iraq, per se (e.g.  Eastern European nations that want support on
> NATO membership from USA).

As I mentioned before, Eastern European nations may have other motivations
due to their 1st hand experience with dictatorship (me being Eastern
European). It is also a known fact that Russia and France had contracts with
Iraq, Saddam owing Russia about 8 billions for weapons. Nevertheless the US
administration gives those countries the benefit of the doubt that their
opinions are sicere rather that financially motivated.

> Of course, I myself do not block anyone; but
> I have affixed a banner to almost all my pages expressing political
> opinion... which is a far more important thing now than any trite issues
> of programming.

I agree with you that these issues are more important. I that light I would
suggest that you link your "anti-imperialist" banner to some information
that justifies your opinion. Otherwise it has little value other than making
you feel good.