davlib - I stepped in it.

Tim Ottinger tottinge at indy.rr.com
Thu Mar 27 10:27:10 EST 2003

I agreed to write a simple script to update a web site
on a scheduled basis. I figured it was a file walk and
some copies, or FTP at the worst.

Well, it turns out to be a web folder, and I need a quick
crash course in webDAV. I downloaded the davlib and its
friends and those import okay and all.  I connect to the
server just fine. :-)  I can connect and close the connection.
Big deal.

My problem is that I haven't used webDAV and have never
read an article on it. Is there a quick summary somewhere
which will tell me how to upload files to the server this
way?  I just need something quick, and I promise to go
RTFM on webDAV (and maybe a book or two) later!

Tim
--
| Tim Ottinger              | OpenOffice Mozilla Samba |