blogging PyCon

Kendall Clark kendall at
Wed Mar 19 19:43:56 CET 2003

On Wed, Mar 19, 2003 at 09:52:40AM -0800, Kevin Altis wrote:
> Anyone planning to update their blog while at PyCon? If so, please respond
> to this post.
> I may post a few items to my blog but I
> don't plan to post regularly each day and I won't be attending the sprints
> so I won't be able to report on those at all.

I'm going to be doing so on my Pyzine weblog (, and
while I won't be attending one of the formal sprints, I am going to
participate in one with AMK and Daniel Krech (we're porting Uche Ogbuji's
Versa RDF query language to Krech's rdflib), which I will be reporting on,
if anything interesting happens.

Kendall Clark
Jazz is only what you are. -- Louis Armstrong