EuroPython 2003: Call for Papers (Business Track)

M.-A. Lemburg mal at lemburg.com
Mon Mar 31 03:41:40 EST 2003

Hello,

now that PyCon is over and people are just getting ready to head
off to Python UK, we'd like to reissue our request:

Tim Couper and I are looking for talks for the "Python in Business"
track at EuroPython 2003, Charleroi. If you have a good idea for a
talk, then please submit the talk via the EuroPython talk database
interface at:

	http://www.europython.org/Talks/callFor

If you have problems with that form, please write to mal at lemburg.com
or tim at 2wave.net directly.

Speakers will get free entry to the event, but will have to pay
for catering.

Thanks,
--
Marc-Andre Lemburg
eGenix.com

Professional Python Software directly from the Source  (#1, Mar 31 2003)
Python UK 2003, Oxford:                                      1 day  left
EuroPython 2003, Charleroi, Belgium:                        85 days left