Guido Interview and Python UK conference

Steve Holden sholden at holdenweb.com
Mon Mar 24 22:18:32 EST 2003

"P Brian" <paul at shiningrose.co.uk> wrote in message
news:b5nihc$smi$1 at news6.svr.pol.co.uk...
> All,
>
> This is a reminder for all of you who make last minute arrangements
> (There's quite a few of us out there !)
>
> If you wish to attend the UK Python conference in Oxford on 2nd and 3rd
> April, please visit www.python-uk.org as soon as possible.
>
> And if you are unable to attend, then do visit www.python-uk.org -
> not only are we publishing our interview with  Guido van Rossum but shall
be
> putting up slides and photos of the conference soon after the 3rd.
>
> Well I look forward to seeing some of you in Oxford and if not I'll see
> your posts as I lurk as usual on c.l.p. :-)

I hope that those who are going to PyCon don't intend to let an
insignificant little island just off the European coast do anything that we
can't do tens of times better :-)

I've already had requests for blogs from PyCon  "to keep those of us who
coudn't be there in touch". S'pose they could get a life instead ;-)

still-British-real-ly y'rs  - steve
Register for PyCon Tuesday March 25  at GWU's Cafritz Conference Center