A little disappointed so far

Steven Taschuk staschuk at telusplanet.net
Mon May 19 15:53:18 EDT 2003

Quoth Graham Nicholls:
  [...]
> Absolutely, but as I mentioned, the docs won't print if you download teh A4
> version.  Go on , try it ... ( I don't _think_ its just me - the a4
> versions are much larger than the US ones).  [...]

I'll take your word for it.  I haven't tried printing any of those
pdfs and have no motive for doing so.

> [...] Browsing online is a pain when
> your in the middle of editing.

It's about at this point that I realize you and I are from
different planets.  On my planet, online documentation is the only
way to go, *especially* when editing.

Are you marooned here on Earth too?

--
Steven Taschuk                                                 o- @