most unreliable GNU project

Francois Pinard pinard at iro.umontreal.ca
Wed May 14 18:50:37 EDT 2003

[Chad Netzer]

> On Wed, 2003-05-14 at 09:10, CipoFuzo wrote:
> > Thanks Gerhard,
> >
> > You've been really helpful.

> That reads like a sarcastic response, and if so, you are flirting
> dangerously with my, and I'll assume others, 'killfile'.

Exactly.  This thread started like a troll, and it might well be one.

The Python community here is friendly and responsive, but you probably
have to understand this and play with similar attitudes.  People usually
do not have much success trolling here, as they usually get ignored after
a little while.  But surely, newcomers deserve a chance!

I have been very glad that people were so helpful to me when I started
writing here, despite my questions were a bit naive at times. ;-)