digital cameras

Max Khesin max at cNOvSisiPonAtecMh.com
Fri May 2 15:19:50 EDT 2003

many cameras are accessible as mounted drives on the machine, so
"downloading" per se is not a big deal. if you want to capture
programatically you will need to use twain or the windows equivalent, if the
camera supports it. you can then process it with PIL (Python imaging
library)

Max Khesin, software developer -
max at cNvOiSsPiAoMntech.com
[check out our image compression software at www.cvisiontech.com, JBIG2-PDF