simple extension modules with GNU's C#

Ionutz Borcoman borco at go.ro
Thu May 1 11:12:05 EDT 2003

I know both C and C++. What I want is to make some extension module
that doesn't need to be compiled when moving from one platform/python
version to another. For speed or obfuscating reasons.

My boss might be happier with Python, if key functions are not visible
in plain Python code or easily disasambled. The majority of the code
(like the GUI code) can stay at it is, in Python, but that that
contain the comunication protocol (propietary) shouldn't be available.

Using C# looked like the natural aproach, if available.

If there's no other way, I'll go with boost library, but using C#
would have helped me compile the thing only once.