Getting all items above/below of a selected item....................

Python-lover hemanexp at yahoo.com
Tue May 13 01:57:23 EDT 2003

hi,
  My program  has got a stack up of rectangles. Inside
each rectangle there is a circle. All rectanlges
assigned with a tag called "RECT" and all circles has
"Cir" tag.

  My application needs to provide an option for
resizing the rectangles. While resizing the rectagnle,
say y2, all rectangles below the edited one should
move down respectively. Not only rectangles but also
the circles placed in the rectangles.

  How can i get all rectangles below/above the
selected one? I tried with find_above()/find_below().
But they return only one item that is above/below an
item. Not all. In the case of find_all(), it returns a
tuple all items Which i dont want.

  In the same manner how i can get all circles
below/above a selected rectangle? If posible let me
explain with an example.

  Thanx.