Need pointer to cxx_extensions

Anders Hammarquist iko at cd.chalmers.se
Fri May 30 14:39:53 EDT 2003

In article <3ed79f5d$1_2 at mk-nntp-2.news.uk.tiscali.com>,
Paul Keating <keating at acm.org> wrote:
>I have been given the source code for a DLL that was an extension for Python
>1.5.2.  My job is to recompile it for Python 2.2.
>
>Included in the source is a file cxx_extensions.cxx that is expecting the
>older version of Python's object.h. It no longer compiles because the Python

Googling for it reveals that it probably comes from PyCXX, which you can
find at http://sourceforge.net/projects/cxx/ . The project appears to have
died a year ago, but the version that's there allegedly works with python
2.2 beta.

/Anders

Anders Hammarquist                                  | iko at cd.chalmers.se
Physics student, Chalmers University of Technology, | Hem: +46 31 88 48 50