Automatic Software/Date Update Distribution

Brad Clements bkc at Murkworks.com
Thu May 8 11:02:52 EDT 2003

There are commercial applications that do this already .. is it less
expensive to re-invent the wheel and support it?

I'm not trying to be flippant.. Just wondering about the cost comparisons.

--
Novell DeveloperNet Sysop #5

_
news:vusb9b.9jt1.ln at boundary.tundraware.com...