dynamic plots (Tkinter+PIL?)

fedor fedor at mailandnews.com
Fri May 30 05:44:06 EDT 2003

Dear Arnd,

I use SVG for dynamic plots. My svg library can be downloaded from
http://www2.sfk.nl/svg
SVG is very powerfull for creating dynamic graphics. It is possible to
define when a point is going to be visible.
For example

<set attributeName="visibility" attributeType="CSS" to="visible" begin="3s"
/>

You might find that some svg viewers have some performance issues when
rendering 4000+ points dynamicly.

I also used gnuplot (http://gnuplot-py.sourceforge.net/) but I don't know if
it runs on windows.

Fedor