Python MUD

Nigel A. Chapman nchapman at bigpond.com
Sun May 25 11:18:53 EDT 2003

I'm finally writing a program I designed a few yrs ago, a MUD with all
persistent data in an SQL DB, and both telnet and web interfaces in
Python and PHP respectively.

I'm aware of some existing Python MUD projects, all seemingly defunct
now: SimPyMUD, MOOP ~ there is some good code in what's available there.
  Critical stuff like the main server loop is a solved problem, so it's
just a matter of finding the best one around:

Are any old mudders out there aware of good resources that might save me
some time here?  My existing resource list, if it would interest you, is
at http://jesus.com.au/programming

Blessyazzall,

Nigel Chapman

icq 36841196