Python Coredump on FreeBSD

Harald Schneider h_schneider at marketmix.com
Tue May 20 13:14:12 EDT 2003

Hi,

I tried several things to isolate the code that causes the bug -- without
success :-/

It's not
- a certain pattern and
- its not the amount of pattern test and
- not the size or sort of strings being tested.

It must be the interaction between limited thread resources (64K stack)
under FreeBSD and some issue in the re module ...
The only thing I know for sure is that pcre runs as stable as a rock ...
sorry that I can't squeece out more informations from that issue ...

--Harald

news:ba34j1$18o$0 at 216.39.172.122...