code written in linux, but I want to use it in windows....

Peter Hansen peter at engcorp.com
Thu May 8 09:54:40 EDT 2003

Bunger wrote:

> This is a script written for Linux, but I want to use it in windows,
> so I've done the changes I think I need, but it does not work.

Why don't you think it works?  Did the output not get generates correctly?

> I get these messeges:
> SystemExit: 0

Well, this came after the last line of output from your program, and
it comes from the sys.exit(0) line.  I don't think it's *supposed*
to be showing the exception, because SystemExit is a valid way of
exiting a program, but that's all it is.

The only weird part is why it's happening, but I don't think it's
a sign the program is failing.

-Peter