Py2exe and PyOpenGL problem

Mike C. Fletcher mcfletch at rogers.com
Fri May 2 05:35:31 EDT 2003

I'm surprised you got as far as you did, I'd thought it normally bombed
out earlier than that.  I gather from the error messages that you're not
following the approach outlined here:

    http://pyopengl.sourceforge.net/documentation/py2exe.html

which is, AFAIK, the only way py2exe has been successfully made to work
with PyOpenGL.  There may be other ways to do it, but I haven't stumbled
upon them yet.

Good luck,
Mike

--