Date type

Batista, Facundo FBatista at uniFON.com.ar
Fri May 16 11:15:57 EDT 2003

#-     Batista,> I need a "date type" and I can´t find it
#- anywhere.  With
#-     Batista,> date type I mean something like:
#-
#- The standard library has the time module
#-
#-   http://www.python.org/dev/doc/devel/lib/module-time.html

Yes, but doesn't includes the functionality I'm searching. To make all the
math I must keep converting from/to seconds, etc.

#- egenix provides a nice datetime library for python with lots of extra
#- functionality over the time module.
#-
#-   http://www.egenix.com/files/python/mxDateTime.html

Really a lot. But in my position here where I work, I can't install any
software.

I'm searching (hope this could be possible) a .py just to import and use it.

#- Tim Peters has developed a new datetime module for python 2.3.

Same problem as above, I can't get Python updated.

Anyway, if I decide to make this module. How can I ask for some kind of
consensus?

Thank you John!

.	Facundo