ANN: Python Powerpoint slideshow

Stephen Ferg steve at ferg.org
Fri May 16 22:39:48 EDT 2003

I have created a page devoted to Powerpoint presentations about
Python, as a way to share a Powerpoint presentation that I developed
to introduce Python to IT management in a Federal government agency.
There are over 80 slides in the show. The presentation is designed
specifically to address issues of concern to IT managers.

Feel free to download the slide show, to use it to give your own
presentations, and to modify it to fit your own needs.

http://www.ferg.org/python_presentations/index.html

As supporting material for the presentation, I also created a page
giving side-by-side comparisons of Java and Python code.  The purpose
is to provide a brief explanation of why programmers can be more
productive in Python than in Java.

http://home.att.net/~stephen_ferg/projects/python_java_side-by-side.html