Looking for a basic GUI tutorial

Dennis Reinhardt DennisR at dair.com
Tue May 6 17:44:13 EDT 2003

> ...  various GUI threads ... pick up Python in my spare time, and
> while I can program simple stuff, I have concluded that I just have no
clue
> as to what truly interactive (GUI) programming is all about.

Try http://www.spamai.com/hello.php  This should get you running, not
reading.

This is a complete Python Hello world project in 17 lines.  It displays on a
Web Browser and you can use html for a user interface.  There are no books
to read because it is a very simple framework.  Html is not the last word in
user interfaces but its capabilities and limitations are very well
understood.
--

Dennis Reinhardt

DennisR at dair.com   http://www.spamai.com?ng_clp