Gui Advice Needed: wxPython or PyQT ?

Riccardo rtrocca_SPAM_ME_NOT at libero.it
Tue May 6 10:49:04 EDT 2003

I agree with Cameron.
Even if I'm used to programming in several environments I must say that it
took a while before being able to write a simple app with wxPython.

Anyway I think that another way of "testing" an UI framework is looking at
the samples and their source code. In this area wxPython demo really shines.

Riccardo

news:vbfgj6p8bk9j04 at corp.supernews.com...