101 Ways of distributing python programs?

D.B. Cooper me at privacy.org
Sun May 18 01:53:14 EDT 2003

"Paul Rubin" <http://phr.cx@NOSPAM.invalid> wrote in message
news:7x3cjkh34v.fsf at ruckus.brouhaha.com...
> "Andreas KLostermann" <bluetigger at web.de> writes:
> > I know that there are ways to produce windows and linux executables
> > out of arbitrary Python programs. For Mac I am not sure at all.
>
> (Sing to tune of "Fifty ways to leave your lover"):
>
> Just put it on the web, Jeb
> Say it's your latest new hack, Jack
> Burn it to CD-ROM, Tom
> Just release that code
> Upload the files, Miles
> Even if it takes a while
> Make an RPM, Clem
> And release that code. ...

Different topic, same tune:

50 Ways To Lose Our Freedom
Original song ©1974 Paul Simon
New lyrics ©2002 P.F. Bruns.  All rights reserved.

It's hard to deal with terrorism logically
Especially when you're thinking patriotically
You start to act a bit unconstitutionally
There must be
50 ways to lose our freedom

Although I do not mean to minimize the threat
You're right to try to act as safe as you can get
But please don't start to shred the Bill of Rights just yet
There must be
50 ways to lose our freedom
50 ways to lose our freedom

Let's read all the mail, Dale
Lock down the net, Chet
Ground all the planes, Jane
And then we'll be free

Watch out for the anthrax
What's that on your flapjacks?
Don't overreact, Jack
Or where will we be?

And now we're bailing out the airlines with a check
But poor security still keeps us nervous wrecks
And finding good jobs is still hard as it can get
How does this help?

Meanwhile the President says "Spend all you can spend"
Although with my resources that will quickly end
And there's no cash for schools so I guess they must pretend
That they know
50 states or how to feed 'em
50 ways to lose our freedom

Watch out for the anthrax