Looking for Timo Rainio: "GUI framework" for Jython/Python

Welden, David L. (US - Hermitage) dwelden at deloitte.com
Fri May 2 10:54:02 EDT 2003

http://mail.python.org/pipermail/python-list/2003-February/148778.html

I would be very interested in obtaining this from you. I just started
(yesterday) exploring Jython with SWT. Your framework would probably
help me get past some of the difficulties I have.
intended for a specific individual and purpose, and is protected by law.  If
you are not the intended recipient, you should delete this message.  Any
disclosure, copying, or distribution of this message, or the taking of any