Manipulating Windows Task Scheduler in Python

Thomas Heller theller at python.net
Wed May 14 12:30:52 EDT 2003

ebodine at hotmail.com (Erick) writes:

> Has anyone had any luck attempting to manipulate
> (adding/deleting/checking for tasks) the Windows Task Scheduler?  I
> have perused MSDN and found examples in C++ , which is not really
> familiar to me.

Not that I know of (but that doesn't have to mean much).

It seems to involves a couple of COM interfaces, and would probably make
a good example for ctypes' com support - but you would have to by
really, really brave to try this, I would only recommend it to someone
having COM experience ;-(.

Thomas