Scheme

Alexander Schmolck a.schmolck at gmx.net
Mon May 19 19:17:13 EDT 2003

andrew cooke <andrew at acooke.org> writes:

> Alexander Schmolck <a.schmolck at gmx.net> writes:
> > It's difficult to tell because your wording obscures what you are actually
> > talking about, but you don't seem to have a clue. If you meant to suggest that
> [...]
>
> you're not a pseudoynm for erik naggum, are you?

How did you guess?

> or does lisp attract people like you/him?

What kind of answer do you expect?

"Yes/No I am/am not attracted to lisp."?

"Your extrapolation from the (unspecified) shared personal characteristics of
2 usenet posters is indeed/is not representative for the lisp community as a
whole."?

> go away. shoo.

Have you successfully applied this incantation on usenet before, or is this
your first attempt?

'as