-python22.dll : No such file or directory.

Alan James Salmoni alan_salmoni at yahoo.com
Sun May 4 08:18:00 EDT 2003

I had a similar problem when using the McMillan installer on Windows
98, but this was only after I had copied the files to another
directory.

The solution was that there was a python22.dll which wasn't copied as
it didn't show up in the file manager. Once I had changed some of the
settings, I could see the .dll file and copy it. All was okay then!

Hope this helps,

Alan James Salmoni
SalStat Statistics
http://salstat.sunsite.dk