Seeking Andy Dustman (re HyperText)

VanL vlindberg at verio.net
Fri May 16 11:58:22 EDT 2003

Hello,

I have recently been making significant modifications to Andy Dustman's
HyperText library that I would like to contribute back.  However, the
package has not been updated for several years, and repeated emails have
gone unanswered.  I realize that the license does not require it (it is
a "use it but don't sue me and don't drag me into your problems" type
license) but I would prefer that the original author have be able to
have the modifications rather than creating a fork.

Andy, if you are reading c.l.py, please send me an email.

VanL