Manipulating the MS Outlook-inbox ??

Grant Edwards grante at visi.com
Mon May 19 10:53:25 EDT 2003

In article <dL3ya.13302$b71.256264 at news4.e.nsc.no>, Thomas Weholt \( PRIVAT \) wrote:

> Does anybody have an example on how to scan the Outlook Inbox and move
> messages based on subject, senders address etc. in Python??

Here's the program I use to transfer messages from my MS
Exchange inbox to my SMTP server:

  ftp://ftp.visi.com/users/grante/python/mfetch.py

With a bit of modification, you can store them directly in
mailboxes rather than passing them to an SMTP server.  I'd
probably just hand the messages over to procmail...

--
Grant Edwards                   grante             Yow!  Actually, what
                                  at               I'd like is a little toy