Syntax Coloring

Eddie Corns eddie at holyrood.ed.ac.uk
Mon May 5 13:41:42 EDT 2003

Salvatore <artyprog at wanadoo.fr> writes:

>Hello,

>I have a Forum site for beginners in Python
>running on Zope Squishdot.
>I would like to publish python scripts with syntax coloring.
>Although Squishdot support HTML tags it does not support the <PRE> tag
>Does anyone have a solution ?

You can do fixed width formatting, indenting etc. using CSS.
In fact it's a lot better because it's more flexible.
It's not trivial but it's not too hard.

How? you ask.  Ah well I haven't looked at CSS for many months now and someone
has my only book and I can't find the test code I was working on.  However
I'll see if I can find something useful on my home machine and send it on.

Eddie