Laughing at myself

Daniel Fackrell unlearned at DELETETHIS.learn2think.org
Mon May 12 12:28:57 EDT 2003

"Alex Martelli" <aleax at aleax.it> wrote in message
news:DPPva.83326$3M4.1952662 at news1.tin.it...
> Daniel Fackrell wrote:
> > time.sleep(0.000001)
> >
> > works just fine, and apparently perfectly.
> >
> > Thanks to Alex Martelli for being the one who set me a bit closer to the
> > true path.
>
> You're welcome!  Though I'm not sure how exactly I did that -- perhaps
> the sentence in the Nutshell, p. 247, 'secs is a floating-point number
> and can indicate a fraction of a second', did serve its intended purpose?

Actually, it was your post on the thread titled, "getting system date" which
was started by Psybar Phreak, and the attached thread "Just good advice?".
While I would love to have Nutshell, I haven't been able to get it yet.

--
Daniel Fackrell (newsgroups.NOSPAM at dfackrell.mailshell.com)
When we attempt the impossible, we can experience true growth.