The most annoying typo error...

Asun Friere afriere at yahoo.co.uk
Thu May 8 01:42:07 EDT 2003

pballard at ozemail.com.au (Peter Ballard) wrote in message news:<9d5509fa.0305070000.55b11d6 at posting.google.com>...
> ....Is when I do something like this:

I'm working with the class called 'Librarian.'  You would not believe
the number of times 'Libarian' or 'Librararian' comes out when I'm
typing quickly!

Now I know a lot of peeps are gonna say, 'Learn to type!', but this is
an important enough a problem (to me), to justify an intepreter
re-write.    The intepreter would only have to check to see if a
variable 'Librarian' was defined and and before raising NameErrors and
ImportErrors, check them against a heuristic, to see if its some close
misspelling, then correct my spelling for me, or raise the Error as
approriate.  I mean c'mon, it's not too much to ask, is it?  [emoticon
omitted]