digital cameras

Greg Fortune lists at gregfortune.com
Mon May 5 02:15:51 EDT 2003

Looks like you're after the same thing I am and it looks possible if the
camera implements PTP and an implementation of the protocol exists for
Python.  TWAIN will do it as well, but I don't find any implementation
under UNIX.  Please let me know if you discover anything useful...

Greg Fortune
Fortune Solutions