Gui Advice Needed: wxPython or PyQT ?

Ron Stephens rstephens at vectron.com
Wed May 7 17:36:37 EDT 2003

"Bjorn Pettersen" <BPettersen at NAREX.com> wrote in message news:<mailman.1052331193.27550.python-list at python.org>...

> I'm not aware of anything similar for Python/Windows (although I haven't
> really been looking, so please prove me wrong :-)
>
> Since I allready own the VS/NET, it's basically free (to mee :-), so my
> problem now is how can I get it to work with Python instead of C#?
>
> -- bjorn

The only thing I can suggest to you is to try PythonCard. It is the
only tool I have found that is as easy as Visual Studio, although
simpler and different. It might not be as easy as Visual Studio for
all tasks, of course, and it is still alpha, but I think you would
enjoy trying it out. It is based on wxPython, but makes creating
simple input-output GUIs pretty amazingly simple.

And its pure Python ;-)))

http://pythoncard.sourceforge.net/