A little disappointed so far

Aahz aahz at pythoncraft.com
Sun May 18 22:42:39 EDT 2003

In article <stWxa.445$573.382 at news-binary.blueyonder.co.uk>,
Graham Nicholls  <graham at rockcons.co.uk> wrote:

>I use autoindent in vim/gvim, but reckon I may need to up the tabs to 4
>perhaps.  I've never got on with emacs, though - vi is God's own editor.
>(Now I'll really start a flame war!)

Don't worry, you've got lots of vi[m] company here -- after all, Python
is the scripting language in vim!

"In many ways, it's a dull language, borrowing solid old concepts from
many other languages & styles:  boring syntax, unsurprising semantics,
few automatic coercions, etc etc.  But that's one of the things I like
about it."  --Tim Peters on Python, 16 Sep 93