Replace for Goto

Dvm5 dvm5_0 at hotmail.com
Thu May 29 18:36:41 EDT 2003

"Robert Clark" <res03db2 at gte.net> wrote in message news:<mailman.1054189309.17665.python-list at python.org>...
> play the game once
> priming read
> while answer is yes
> play the game again
> trailing read
> wend

I thought of that, but that is what I was specifically trying to
avoid. I dunno, mybe cause I was usually programming for calulators
(Some highschool classes just get SO boring and POINTless ^_^ ) so I'm
usually trying for eficiency. I wanted to prevent using such an
inefficient method.

And, (being efficent: To all those who are (slightly) demeaning with
the newbie suggestion, I've been through those, it's just hard to
alter thinking from one to the other, I'm used the flow of basic (and
calculators) so altering the mindset is tough. I understand you were
all trying to help.

Sorry for rambling!

And thanks for everyone's help, I think the while loop will do nicely.
Thanks again!
-DVM5