Aspergers

Steve Holden sholden at holdenweb.com
Sat May 3 15:48:51 EDT 2003

"Arthur" <ajsiegel at optonline.net> wrote in message
> Pter writes -
>
> > always love the subtlety of the nderstatements they manage to make in
some
> aticles, to wit:
>

> > Although it is impossible to make a definitive diagnosis in people who
are
> dead ..."
>
> That is a diagnosis.
>
> A very definite one.
>
> And while probably hold long-term.

The fact that death doesn't appear in

http://www.bupa.co.uk/health_information/asp/your_health/factsheets/

(the top hit on Google for "Is Death a Medical Condition?") would appear to
imply that at least some to the medical profession would prefer that death
be regarded as the end of susceptibility to any medical condition at all.
But I just know this is going to ring the bells and blow the whistles for
the nitpickers, so I guess I'll duck and run for cover.

or-maybe-it's-just-that-nobody-will-pay-doctors-to-treat-it-ly y'rs  - steve