Getting happier ;-), but wondering if I'm thinking pythonically

Sean 'Shaleh' Perry shalehperry at attbi.com
Tue May 20 20:41:55 EDT 2003

On Tuesday 20 May 2003 13:10, Graham Nicholls wrote:
> Hi, and thanks to everyone for their replies to my earlier thread.
> The "Obfuscated Python" competition was a joke, BTW.  I'm getting rsi from
> replying to all the posts & email I've had, but I'm not complaining - I
> appreciate it.

the tutor at python.org list is specifically aimed at helping new Python coders
deal with the language and get their legs.  Long code snippets like this are
more welcomed there as well.  Not saying you have to jump lists, but you
might get faster, more direct help and not cause everyone else's mailbox to
explode (-: